Welcome to Cowal’s first Storytelling Festival - Once Upon a Time in Cowal – A Weekend of Winter’s Tales.
2022 is the Scottish Year of the Story, so in celebration we have put together an exciting weekend of storytelling. Utilising some of our much loved community spaces to come together, enjoy and share some of the best of Scottish storytelling.
We are working together with venues across Cowal to deliver a weekend that contains at its heart: fun and laughter, a sense of community, celebration of the art of traditional and contemporary storytelling, good food and friends and last but by no means least a bit of fireside magic. So please get ready to welcome Once Upon a Time in Cowal this Winter.
You can visit each event individually or why not purchase a Festival Pass (click button below), and for £40 you can have access to all events across the entire weekend.
As there are limited places for some events, once you have purchased your Festival Pass, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm what events you will be attending.
Click the image above for a Festival Pass granting you access to all the events over the course of the weekend, for s significant discount!
- Sun, 20 NovThe Creggans Inn, Strachur20 Nov 2022, 19:00 – 22:00The Creggans Inn, Strachur, Strachur, Cairndow PA27 8BX, UK
- Sun, 20 NovStrachur Smiddy20 Nov 2022, 14:00 – 14:05Strachur Smiddy, Strachur, Clachan, Cairndow PA27 8DG, UK
- Sat, 19 NovCairndow Village Hall19 Nov 2022, 19:00 – 20 Nov 2022, 21:30Cairndow Village Hall, Village Hall, Cairndow PA26 8BN, UK
- Sat, 19 NovStrachur Smiddy19 Nov 2022, 14:00 – 15:00Strachur Smiddy, Strachur, Clachan, Cairndow PA27 8DG, UK
- Fri, 18 NovLochgoilhead Village Hall18 Nov 2022, 19:00 – 21:30Lochgoilhead Village Hall, 8 Hall Rd, Lochgoilhead, Cairndow PA24 8AQ, UK